Naturally seal & stick your work projects with Pritt’s unique naturally based glue stick made from 97% natural ingredients including potato starch, sugar and water. Pritt Stick 43g is 100% recyclable when empty and made from 65% recycled plastic, the sustainable glue stick! Easy to apply, Pritt’s solvent & acid free formula offers a strong, premium and long-lasting adhesion to paper, cardboard, felt, cork and lightweight craft materials. The adhesive is smooth and easy to apply and does not wrinkle paper. The bond is repositionable on most substrates before achieving strong, long lasting adhesion. Supplied in a display box containing 24 sticks, Pritt Stick 43g is a must have product for your desk and is ideal for sealing envelopes and gluing papers and documents in the workplace. This pack contains 24 x 43g sticks.
- Excellent quality glue stick with high initial tack
- Made from 97% renewable ingredients, potato starch, sugar and water
- 100% recyclable stick
- Made from 65% recycled plastic content
- Very long lasting, airtight cartridge prevents drying out
- Washable at 20 degrees Celsius
- Ideal for bonding paper, cardboard and photos
- 43g per glue stick. Pack of 24.